A sweet lady, who writes damn good romance. One can't possibly write and promote books like she does! Featuring this inspirational writer till the end of this month *sigh! 15 days aren't enough to feature her!*
Sundari Venkatraman is an indie author who has 16 titles to her name, all Top 100 Bestsellers on Amazon India, Amazon USA, Amazon UK, Amazon Canada and Amazon Australia in both romance as well as Asian Drama categories. Her latest hot romances have all been on #1Bestseller slot in Amazon India for over a month.
Even as a kid, Sundari absolutely loved the ‘lived happily ever after’ syndrome as she grew up reading all the fairy tales she could lay her hands on, Phantom comics, Mandrake comics and the like. It was always about good triumphing over evil and a happy end.
Soon, into her teens, Sundari switched her attention from fairy tales to Mills & Boon. While she loved reading both of these, she kept visualising what would have happened if there were similar situations happening in India; to a local hero and heroine. Her imagination took flight and she always lived in a rosy cocoon of romance over the years.
Then came the writing – a true bolt out of the blue! And Sundari Venkatraman has never looked back.
1. The Malhotra Bride
3. The Runaway Bridegroom
4. Matches Made in Heaven (an anthology of romantic shorts)
5. Flaming Sun Collection 1: Happily Ever Afters from India (Box Set of The Malhotra Bride, Meghna & The Runaway Bridegroom)
6. The Madras Affair
7. An Autograph for Anjali
8. Tales of Sunshine (an anthology of human interest stories)
9. Her Smitten Husband (Marriages Made in India, Book #1)
10. His Drunken Wife (Marriages Made in India, Book #2)
11. Her Secret Husband (Marriages Made in India, Book #3)
12. The Casanova’s Wife (Marriages Made in India, Book #4)
13. Her Bohemian Husband (Marriages Made in India, Book #5)
14. Twin Torment
15. Finding Anya
16. Simha International (The Bansal Legacy, Book #1)
You can follow Sundari Venkatraman here: